Two quick suggestions me and a few others on some servers have come up with since we've started playing multiplayer:
1) Let players rename their characters. They already do this anyway, but they have to burn 2 Glyph Transfer Scrolls to do so, which is silly. Players love to customize and this would be great to have. Heck, create a new item called a "Scroll of Renaming" or something, even!
2) I know the random names are nice and all, but seeing a random name dying and having to ask "Who was that?" is kinda annoying. I suggest that in the message board, it adds the player's name in parenthesis after their character name. So instead of "Bob Johnson has died", it would show "Bob Johnson (Nanostrike) has died." This would also help pinpoint which players might need help because they die consistently.
3) A lot of players are hating the random character selections randomness. It's leading to a lot of "None of these characters are good, so I'll pick one and kill it in the Lava Flats until I get the one I want" stuff. This is really immersion breaking. But I can understand where they come from. When I want to play a Pre-Industrial character and there isn't one (But there are a billion Skelebots...), I'm temped to do this too.
A simple "Re-roll" button above the character selection that would generate a new set of random characters would solve this. It would still be "Random", but you'd get to try until you get generally the character you'd want. Alternatively, let us choose which era, THEN generate a random selection from that era. Either one of those would work for me. Just sick of seeing 1 Pre-Industrial, 1 Bronze Age, then 4 Ice Age and 5 Skelebots...
4) Some of the character unlocks seem bugged. We rescued a Lizardman from the Lava Flats, but the lizard-men NEVER appear as selectable characters at respawn. Also, it never seems to spawn a Male character from the Industrial Revolution era.
5) The Male Skelebots, in addition to being really tall to the point of being near-useless in a lot of areas, seem to have some animation issues. When standing still, they seem to be leaning backwards. They look like they're about to fall over. Their casting animation seems tilted as well. Not sure if this was intentional, but it looks really awkward, especially because the female ones don't have these issues.
I've shifted from Single Player to Multiplayer, so I'll start giving more multiplayer feedback from here on out. So far, awesome work on the changes, though!