Okay, here goes 3 spells for each color, to give you guys some variety!
- Makes your character invincible, exactly the same as you get on screen transition. Really high cooldown & mana cost. It would give you some breathing room in a hectic environment.
- Creates a decoy copy of your character that would retain your character's appearance & hitpoints (or had a set number of HP that increases with tier) and distract fire. It would jump when you jump, but not move left or right.
- Toggle on/off spell, Increases damage dealt by some amount, but due to mana drain makes spellcasting slower
- Makes the player have no collision with enemies or spells for 0.5-1.5 seconds, with a relatively high floor (at least 3 seconds, to prevent constantly being phased) for the minimum cooldown.
- Costs life to cast (in addition to mana), but returns 95% of the life if the spell deals damage to monster. If you miss, you don't get the life back.
- Toggle on/off spell, [entropy] damage dealt by the player is returned as life at some small percentage, but also capped at a certain amount (10-20 hp?) to prevent it being overpowered.
- Summons a carp (non-skeletal)! Or a skeletal version if you want. Should only be castable while in water, I guess?
- Very high mana cost, high knockback. Think "I just cast 12 tidal pulse all at once in the same direction". Should be multiple projectiles, so that some can collide with walls and the rest keeps going.
- Alternative to Ride the Lightning, but water element. Virtually the same, but gives less propulsion for a longer duration. That is, you don't go up as much, but you hover there LONGER.
- Trajectory spell, tiny explosion (1/4th the size of an explosive esper) upon contact with an enemy / wall. High cooldown.
- Alternative to Storm Dash, but with fire particle effects. Does not increase damage to 200%, but instead burns off your health constantly as you use it.
- Piercing whip-range spell, slightly longer than leafy whip. Low damage, lower cooldown, but nearly instant travel time (projectile speed) by default. Does not slide along walls.
- Summons a giant rock (grows to fill the space, a la crates) with a big chunk of hitpoints. Maximum grow size is as big as a 3x3 grid of crates. Can only summon 1 barricade at once, tier increases hitpoints.
- Draws health orbs to the player from 3x the range for the next few seconds. All health orbs gathered in this time do increased healing.
- Piercing projectile, deals good damage, but has somewhat high cooldown. Poor damage per second, but good damage per mana overall.
*Eye of the Storm
- Drops a background object (like a ball of light or monster nest douser) that deflects projectiles like a repulsive dust cloud. Very short duration, very high cooldown. Tier increases deflection, not duration.
- Very short ranged version of lesser teleport. Default range is about 2 character-lengths forward (enough to warp through a projectile) Does not get increased range from +projectile speed. Low cooldown, negligible mana cost. Requires comet shards to make it harder to get.
- Like splashback, but only in a 60-90 degree cone in the direction fired. More knockback & longer range to compensate.
*GODLY TSUNAMI IMPLOSION APOCALYPSE OF FRIENDSHIP
- Fills the target with a sense of well-being, belonging, love, and kindness. What element is it? It's EVERY ELEMENT. Why do you always try to divide us?