I think I am doing something wrong, but I can't get line mode to decreased the number of mines it going to place. I got the line set up, increased it just fine up to 181 mines, but I need 175, so when I right clicked the number to decreased it by 1 and it exited line mode.
Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug that I need to go throw on the tracker?
Sorry, bug; I saw it while I was working on it too and meant to fix it but didn't.
A workaround for the time being:
1) Go to Settings
2) Click the View Controls button
3) Click the Context Menu Keys tab
4) From the dropdown pick... um, another bug
The one that starts with "MISSING LOCALIZATION"
It's just a missing string, no harm to the function.
5) On the "Line Place: Decrease Units To Place" line click the Edit button and define a key you want to press to decrement the count. I suggest Alpha1 or something like that but in general this keybind can only fire when the line-place context menu is actually visible so don't worry about it getting in the way of other stuff. I don't think the *5 and *10 modifiers work with it right now but you could get back down to 175 that way.
6) Save all that, then get back to the game, get to the line-place menu and use the key you just defined when you need to decrement the count.
Sorry about the sloppiness there, I'd gotten focused on getting the part I was thinking about working and missed some stuff