First, I only did the graphics and website for this one. Programming by Lewis Pugh, aka Leuvsion, and music by Jon Adamich. That said, it is our first small indie effort, for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (I don't even have one myself, I'm just the graphic artist, heh), and not so much a way to profit as it is to improve our skills, so feedback is welcome and desired.
The game is available for a mere $2.99 on iTunes/App Store, so if you have an Apple device, and feel like supporting, or generally enjoy cute, light-hearted platformers, consider giving Twisted Fates a try. Thanks.
More info below. TWISTED FATES
Three girls end up in a world unlike our own. Surrounded by strange creatures and odd locals, their only salvation is their...
Luckily water is a powerful element in this strange land, and just the thing they happen to be in possession of. Their objective now is to find a way back home, but before them stands a foe shrouded in darkness, terrorizing the local population.
Are the girls fated to face this dark being in order to get back home?WHAT IS TWISTED FATES
Twisted Fates is the first installment in a series of games in the fantasy world of Evan. Featuring platforming action, with a hint of puzzle solving, exploration and RPG elements mixed in.
Twisted Fates is available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, and upon purchase you get access to versions for all three supported devices. Want to try the game before buying? A lite demo version will also be available in near future!Features:
- 35 levels of platforming, action, item searching, exploration, sneaking...
- Three playable characters, and more to unlock
- Unique statistics and special attack for each character
- Defeat enemies to improve characters and their weapons with experience points and water orbs
- 16 types of enemies, ranging from puny slimes to formidable beings
- Three level themes, plus several unique places to explore
- Variable weather effects that may affect things
- OpenFeint achievements to unlock
- Two mini-games to unlock
- 20 optional challenges/quests with more unlockable features and bonuses as rewards.
Twisted Fates @ iTunes:http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/twisted-fates/id400593403?mt=8
Leuvsion's YouTube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/leuvsion
Release Trailer (excuse the poor framerate at times, the game is somewhat faster):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbaMvKMXunU