Well, I made it.
- Female Names - there is lot of it, but some names is offensive like "Irka", some of it not names at all ("Gadina" is swear, like "bitch"), and some are second names ("Ivanova"). Also there is several male names ("Grisha"). I removed all such cases.
- It gave me the idea. You have not very many second Russian names. And it can be doubled easily, as female form in Russian (and other slavic languages actually) is different from male one. So I renamed old "RussianLastNames.txt" into "RussianMaleLastNames.txt" (as it is - male names) and add "RussianFemaleLastNames.txt" with the same names, but in female form. If it cannot be used, well, rename RussianMaleLastNames.txt back.
- Male names. It's clear mostly, except "too sweet" names. "Andryushenka" is good for 3-years-old boy, not for hardy adventurer.
But list is too short! So I went to couple of naming sites and added some valid Russian names from here.
- Second names (now second male
names). Strange. There is mostly genuine Russian family names, except one exclusion: some names was shortened to it's archaic, "root" form. Like "Angel" instead "Angelov", "Dub" instead "Dubov", etc. I added correct endings.
Also I cleared "w/v" discrepancy, removed non-existed "j" and made some other minor clearing.
Zip with all 4 txt is in attachments.