I finished game with 60 turns/round yesterday. I played it on Mountain Divide with military edict on medium.
1. Keeping control of resources is difficult currently. Mousing over town after each round or every few rounds gives only static information. Various ideas about that are already on mantis.
2. Game evolves into pretty chaos later on. I can't imagine what would be happening in 200 turns per round game.
3. I'm still puzzled about gods and their function. It's a part of WIP I guess. After you get both gods per faction you get one city thats basically untouchable. With need to replace buildings on it very often if you want it to actually keep working.
4. There is a distinct lack of edict information in game. You have no idea how are you doing in terms of fulfilling your goals.
5. Edicts don't seem to have relationship with rounds per turn - this means that longer games are actually easier.
6. Rate of land growth seems a bit small. It got difficult to place new towns later due to placement restrictions and need to build long single tile bridges to create new towns.
7. Mountain Delve specific issue: units are getting heavily confused. Unit pathing on this kind of map has problems. IT might have tad to much of mountains.
Since silly me forgot to save... no save to peruse
I see relevant mantis is already present:http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=11115