|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||May 22, 2013 6:52 pm|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Vote Tallies | FAQ|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005768||AVWW||Suggestion - Spell Ideas||Feb 10, 2012 7:22 pm||Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005768: Mine spell|
|Description||A spell that places a temporary mine, does damage once enemies get close enough or on it.|
- Place on character. Like we currently have the lights.
- Shoots to cursor and stays there.
- A projectile flies to the cursor point, then explodes into a mini minefield.
- Explodes when an enemy gets close enough, or just does damage as they pass through it.
- Hover or drop (though drop and placed on character is basically the bear trap).
- Less a mine and more a wall (of fire, for example).
- Freeze or slow enemies instead of doing damage (or do a lot less damage).
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Internal Weight||Feature Suggestion|
Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am
|I like this one. I can see it really being useful in tight rooms.|
|Only registered users can voice their support. Click here to register, or here to log in.|
|Opponents:||No one explicitly opposes this issue yet.|
|Feb 10, 2012 7:22 pm||Armanant||New Issue|
|Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am||tigersfan||Internal Weight||=> Feature Suggestion|
|Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am||tigersfan||Note Added: 0018952|
|Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am||tigersfan||Status||new => strongly considering|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group|