Tidalis - 0.405 Beta Release
- Initial implementation of usable item system
- white blocks no longer allow chains involving multiple colors
- if multiple streams hit a non-hit block on the exact frame, all of them will now be absorbed in the resulting emit rather than only one of them being selected at seeming-random to be absorbed and the rest passing through.
- added basic check on color frequency checkboxes to prevent setting all base colors (1-6 for standard, 7-8 for sun and moon mode) to zero frequency, which causes crashes (will need to work more on empty-string case and add hard-checks against these crashes later)
-Color reactive blocks now have a shape overlay that makes them usable for people with color blindness.
-A new shapes block set has been added specifically for people with color blindness.
-A new special block has been added: Wall (Passable). Completely indestructible, and not affected by gravity. Blocks land on top of it, but streams pass right through it.
-A new special block has been added: Wall (Solid). Completely indestructible, and not affected by gravity. Blocks land on top of it, and streams are blocked by it.
-Rebalanced adventure levels 8, 23, 25, and 28.
-Rebalanced adventure level 29.
- Added "Make Something Up!" button to custom game menu that randomizes the game options for those seeking an... interesting experience.
- Converted score data type from 32-bit integer to 64-bit integer, for edge cases where play can wind up with 60-deep combos of 80+ chains each and crazy stuff like that
-The random number generators have been updated to be multiplayer-compatible.
-A new Jeweled Palace Theme is now complete.
-Fixed a bug that was causing the difficulty level of a board to be reset on "play again."
-A new River theme has been added.
-Added a new Water weather type, for use in the River theme.