Robot rebellions should be quelled by the best of the best. When the best of the best are killed... it's up to you. Subdue the uprising in time, or your corporate overlords nuke the city.
Bionic Dues is a tactical, turn-based roguelite with mech customization. Guide multiple classes of Exos through a variety of missions filled with enemy robots that are as buggy as they are angry. This is at least as bad as it sounds. Explore for loot, destroy key robotic facilities, and brace yourself for the final attack by your enemies... just as soon as they can pull it together.
Available on October 8th on Steam, our site, and other distributors!
- Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
- Over 40 unique bots, ranging from the hilariously inept-but-dangerous DumBots, BlunderBots, and BatBots to the terrifyingly effective WyvernBots, DoomBots, and MurderBots.
- Carve your own path: choose 30 to 50 missions out of the 120 you discover as you explore the city map. Which missions you choose determines how prepared you will be for the final battle against the massing robot army.
- Missions come in 23 different general flavors, and are entirely procedurally-generated like a floor of a traditional roguelite.
- Mix and match your squad of four from six classes of Exos: Assault, Siege, Science, Sniper, Ninja and Brawler. Each has its own build and weaponry.
- Choose an overall pilot from a roster of six to add a powerful perk that lasts your entire campaign.
- Customize your four Exos with procedurally-generated loot that grants weaponry and defensive upgrades, new abilities, and more.
- Difficulty levels ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Stellar soundtrack by composer Pablo Vega, headlined by the game's title theme "The Home We Once Knew."
Get The Game On Steam - 100% DRM Free!
Purchasing from our site or elsewhere gets you a Steam key for redemption inside the Steam Client. The Steam Client allow you to download and update the game. However, if you wish to take the game "on the go," or otherwise back it up for archival purposes, you can simply copy the game files out of your steam folder and they will remain fully functional even without Steam.
Add To Cart $9.99 USD
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows XP SP2 or later
Mac OSX Intel CPU and "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
Ubuntu 10.10 or later, although other unsupported distros may very well work
2 GB RAM
300 MB Hard Disk Space
Screen resolution at least 720px high, and 1024px wide.
Here is a demo of the 1.0 version of the game for all three operating systems in one zip file. Simply unzip this on your platform of choice and run either Bionic.exe (Windows), Bionic.app (OSX), or Bionic.x86 (Linux). The demo does not include the music, and only allows you to play the first 3 days of any campaign. But you can experiment with the various exos, difficulty levels, pilots, and so forth as much as you like in as many (partial) campaigns as you like. Any savegames made in the demo can be moved into the RuntimeData/Save folder inside an installation of the full game and will let you continue right where you left off. Alternatively, there are Let's Play videos by lots of people all over youtube and twitch.tv!